Finally i got manned up to start a blog.
The blog is primary to get used to writing and to get a better understanding about the things i read and try. And to get some feedback.
Ive set som goals and i would like to tell you about them:
- To read a book about anatomy (anatomy 1 - gyldendal) before d. 21.12.2011
- To read a book about physiology before d. 04.01.2012
- Begin to write permanently
- Get Jacked! :D
- To read Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe
- To read Practical Programming by Mark Rippetoe
- To read The Strongest Shall Survive by Bill Starr
- Keep doing the stuff in 1.3 and 1.4!
- To read Supertraining by Mel C. Siff
- To read Science and Practice of Strength Training by Zatsiorsky
- To read all Q&A (EFS) by "The Thinker", "Coach X", "62" and Landon Evans
- To see EFS Buddy Morris Interview (Specially 5-9)
- Keep doing the stuff in 1.3 and 1.4
- To read everything else by James “The Thinker” Smith, Buddy Morris, Tom Myslinski, Landon Evans, and dive into Charlie Francis’s material.
I hope you will enjoy the blog and keep reading the updates. And maybe you could learn something and me too :D
Get Jacked! xD